New Update!

Hello everyone. All of my Reviews, that I have yet to write, will be posted sporadically during the summer. After the end of this summer, I will not be posting on here anymore, as you will see the info on the right side of the blog.
Thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Day of Remembrance for My Nana



















On November 28, 2002, my beloved Grandmother, "Nana" passed away. It has now been ten years and I always think of her, remember her, as I never want to forget her. She was my only Grandparent that I was just so blessed to know, and today is just a day of Remembrance for me, for my family, as that day, we lost a wonderful person, wonderful woman, a Mother, Grandmother, and Great-Grandmother. 

"Nana, I love you so much and miss you everyday. You will always be in my mind and heart." 

~Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to write and I like to write back, so feel free to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger