A Knight on Horseback
Ellen L. Ekstrom
ISBN ebook: 978-1-926760-19-3
FICTION | Romance
Word Count: 108,000
List Price: $3.99
Published: May 12, 2011
Violet Ellison is a woman who seemingly has it all: three adorable kids, a handsome - but distant - husband and a home in a good neighborhood. But her life is falling apart: she’s burning the candle at both ends to look after her family, finish a history degree and working a full-time job to keep the bill collectors at bay. The morning she finds a chess piece on the sidewalk, a knight on horseback, things start to change. While not one for fairy tales, Violet’s life takes a Cinderella turn and in finding the perfect dress for a society event, she runs into the perfect man: a rock star she’s had a crush on since her teens. A family friend who reminds her of everything she’s been trying to forget suddenly returns, and Violet has some difficult decisions before her. When it all comes crashing down, she realizes that she really didn’t need a knight in shining armor – just some time and space to figure things out, and maybe some sleep.
Giveaway Details & Rules
- This is an International Giveaway!
- Ends March 17th!
- There Will Be 1 Signed Digital Copy Given Away. Winner will be picked by Rafflecopter!
- I will be Checking the Entries Regularly, so if there is Cheating, those Entries Will be Disqualified!
- As you submit Entries, be sure to use an Email that you use Daily, as that is how I will contact you, if you Win.
- You will have 48 hours to Respond, or I will have to Choose a New Winner! Check Your Spam Folders, just in case it goes in there.
- And Good Luck! :)
*Come back to this post, when the Giveaway is over, to see who won. I usually do Tweet as well*