Wow! This is so exciting! I have been awarded with the Liebster Blog Award! Thank you so much Andrea! Much appreciated :) This is my first award for my blogging, wow! :)
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. Awww....that's so adorable.
Here are the rules:
- Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
- Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Tell them you’ve tagged them.
- Remember, no tag backs.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I have recently finished my third year of college.
2. Almost done with my Film studies major, then going to transfer to finish my English one :)
3. I currently have many ideas for upcoming writing projects, and I have perhaps started them or on my way to ;)
4. Some shows that I love, just love. love. are Revenge and Once Upon A Time, and of course Friends (never gets old!).
5. I am a big fan of the Lord Of The Rings films, huge fan! And I’m pretty excited for The Hobbit, coming out later this year, simply cannot wait! (Now just gotta read the book).
6. In general, I’m a big movie fan from classics (always seeing what’s on the TCM channel) to present films, really, I just love film, ever since I can remember.
7. Purple is my favorite color, as you can see from my blog :)
8. I love music. There are variety genres of music I love to listen to, from rock to classical, really, I love different types.
9. Some Music artists I’m listening to right now are Fun., Ellie Goulding, Christina Perri and more...
10. My all time favorite series are of course...Harry Potter. I remember when I was eight or nine when I first read them.
11. Hmm another fact? Well, I don’t perform anymore, but I used to dance Flamenco, something I did since I was really little. That was fun :)
11 people I have tagged to receive the Liebster Blog Award:
7. Cameo Renae
11. Manhattan Reader
My Answers to Andrea’s Qs:
1. How long have you been blogging?
Since August 2011, so almost a year now...geez where does the time go?
2. What genre do you blog about?
Well I’m trying to be more diverse. So far, I’ve blogged on these genres: historical mystery, Dystopian, contemporary, romance, YA, Paranormal, Fantasy, and the list goes on...and will probably get bigger.
3. Where are you from?
Southern California :)
4. Do you have any ARCs right now, if so what?
I most recently received two digital copies from Edelweiss, as I will be hosting these two books in upcoming blog tours: The Wild Princess & Something Strange And Beautiful, so thanks to Edelweiss! :)
5. What are you currently reading?
I am reading What If By: Kelly Rae. It’s good so far, very happy. I’m hosting this title on the 24th, this Sunday, so come on by if you’re interested to see my review!
6. Who is your favorite author of all time?
Hands down, J.K. Rowling. I really think her amazing stories really inspired me to write and read different stories and have a love for reading.
7. Do you usually read mainstream or indie authors?
I really love both, but lately I have read more stories from Indie authors. I have to say one of my favorite new series is Thoughtless By: S.C. Stephens. It is just so wonderful! Really. There’s that and the second one is Effortless, and there’s a third that is currently in the works, but seriously, these are so well written. It’s been a month or so since I have read them, so that means I gotta read them again, and this time I will share my reviews, because they are just so awesome, not kidding!
8. Do you give your books away, run contests with them, or keep them?
Well, I think soon I will do some giveaways. I actually am going to do my own little giveaway; you’ll probably see that as the post above this one. I’m giving away one book and three films, so check it out if you want.
9. How many books are in your TBR pile?
Hmm a lot. Seriously, a lot.
10. What is your favorite food?
It’s a tie between Italian and Chinese Food.
Ok, here are my questions for you, the ones I tagged. :)
1. Are you a new blogger, or have you been doing this for a while?
2. Where are you from?
3. What are you reading right now?
4. What are your favorite genres to blog about?
5. What book are you just waiting to come out?
6. Who are your favorite author(s)?
7. Which book can you not stop talking about, because it was just so good?
8. Are you interested in writing yourself?
9. What film is your absolute favorite, and what are you eagerly waiting for to come out in theaters?
10. What music do you like to listen to?
11. And...do you receive ARCs, if so, what are you waiting for now to receive?
Thank you so much for participating! :)