New Update!

Hello everyone. All of my Reviews, that I have yet to write, will be posted sporadically during the summer. After the end of this summer, I will not be posting on here anymore, as you will see the info on the right side of the blog.
Thanks for your understanding.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Across The Hall By: N.M. Facile


Summary From Goodreads:



Sylvia O'Mara has spent the last four years trying to get over her high school sweetheart, who after breaking off their relationship left town without any reasons. With the help of her friends she has moved on and started dating a mysterious bad boy. She isn't happy, but she's content; until she meets the new neighbor.
Quinn Lobato has recently moved to Minneapolis to finish college close to his parents. His mother found the perfect apartment for him close to campus and assured him it has everything he needs. Quinn has had his own hurtful past and is looking forward to starting med school and a new life.
Little do they know that what they each need is waiting just across the hall.

My Review: 

I just finished Across The Hall and I was just amazed on how well developed the story was. There are some emotional rifts, but there are just so many good feeling moments as well; it was impossible to put this story down. It was absolutely wonderful. Towards the end, I have to admit, my heart tugged a little, for a good reason, and I was just very pleased on how things went at the end, to me like it should be, and was. The characters were well written, just so well written. Quinn and Sylvia: they are the main characters, and we read the story from both of their point of views, which I really liked, as we see both of their sides on same issues that they face. I think that was really helpful, and it just works for story. Speaking of the story itself, it was well described, very descriptive, for example, Facile explains why Quinn broke up with Sylvia after high school and why he... well why he broke her heart by leaving her behind while he went away to college. There were some raw moments, not going to lie, but those moments helped me, the reader, connect to the characters, and feel what they felt. Anyways, I hope you read this story; there are feelings of complete joy, of love, of sadness, of loss, of anger, frustration, and well...of desire (blush). This is a wonderful story, and I’m glad I was able to find some time to read this. This is one novel, I really really do Recommend


My Rating: 4.8/5
Audience Rating: R (Mature Situations; I recommend ages 18+)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to write and I like to write back, so feel free to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger