New Update!

Hello everyone. All of my Reviews, that I have yet to write, will be posted sporadically during the summer. After the end of this summer, I will not be posting on here anymore, as you will see the info on the right side of the blog.
Thanks for your understanding.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Review: Gabriel's Rapture By: Sylvain Reynard


Gabriel's Rapture 
By Sylvain Reynard
Publisher: Omnific Publishing 
Release Date: -Available Now :)















Summary: Professor Gabriel Emerson has embarked on a passionate, yet clandestine affair with his former student, Julia Mitchell. Sequestered on a romantic holiday in Italy, he tutors her in the sensual delights of the body and the raptures of sex. But when they return, their happiness is threatened by conspiring students, academic politics, and a jealous ex-lover. When Gabriel is confronted by the university administration, will he succumb to Dante’s fate? Or will he fight to keep Julia, his Beatrice, forever?


In Gabriel's Rapture, the brilliant sequel to the wildly successful debut novel, Gabriel's Inferno, Sylvain Reynard weaves an exquisite love story that will touch the reader's mind, body, and soul, forever.


Review: First, I want to say thank you KLB and Omnific Publishing for us tour hosts to participate in this book tour. Gabriel's Rapture was just beyond phenomenal! I enjoyed reading every page. The story literally takes place the day after Gabriel Emerson and Julia Mitchell take the next step in their relationship, and yes they are still in the lovely Florence, Italy. It was just really refreshing to have the beginning flow nicely with scenes full of tender and passionate love between Gabriel and Julia. But of course, there is always something or some people that try to ruin their happiness once the two lovers come back to Toronto, and there is the tension and raw emotions. I explain this in my post below, but again, the writing is just beautiful. I was sucked back into this story from page one, and I realized how I missed this story, and how I was ready to return to it immediately! The writing style is just wonderful, and Reynard is very descriptive on the characters (their emotions/feelings), the setting including Florence and the other getaways that Gabriel and Julia go to. This is a Highly Recommended read. I don't want to give too much away, but if you have read the first book, this is a must read, you will be so happy you did! 
My Rating: (4.8/5)
My Audience Rating: R (I recommend Ages 18+)


Here I have the Author's information so take a look:

Twitter: @sylvainreynard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to write and I like to write back, so feel free to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger