New Update!

Hello everyone. All of my Reviews, that I have yet to write, will be posted sporadically during the summer. After the end of this summer, I will not be posting on here anymore, as you will see the info on the right side of the blog.
Thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Silent In the Sanctuary (Lady Julia Book 2) By: Deanna Raybourn



This review is really over due, but I’m glad to have the snippet of time to finally write it. I finished this second novel of The Lady Julia Mystery Series, and absolutely loved it! Here we see Lady Julia Grey once again, and she has just come back from a much-needed vacation from Italy, how fabulous is that? So it is almost Christmas time, and she travels back to England with two of her older brothers, one of which is now married, and friend from Italy accompanies them (who really likes Julia). When she arrives to her father’s residence, whom does she meet again but the intriguing Nicholas Brisbane, but this time he is accompanied with his fiancée. There are rather engaging conversations between Brisbane and Grey, as in those scenes, I can definitely feel the tension between them.  Now where is the mystery? Well it comes a little later when one of the houseguests is severely killed in a sanctuary, and it looks like one of Julia’s female cousins might have done it, as one is there at the scene when Grey and Brisbane quickly arrive. The rest of the novel shows the different characters under one household, and it’s interesting because some of their true identities come out, but I will not tell whose. Anyways, this was a fantastic read, and I recommend you read this. It has mystery, romance, and drama all enveloped in this story. I’m really enjoying this series, and I believe they’re about three or four for now, and I can’t wait to read each one!
Here is a link to the book if you choose to purchase this novel  :) 


My Rating: 4.5/5
My Audience Rating: Between PG & PG-13


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to write and I like to write back, so feel free to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger