New Update!

Hello everyone. All of my Reviews, that I have yet to write, will be posted sporadically during the summer. After the end of this summer, I will not be posting on here anymore, as you will see the info on the right side of the blog.
Thanks for your understanding.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

My First Post!

My first posting on my first blog! I’m new at this, but will be learning as I go! :) On here there are going to be posts of recent films I’ve seen and novels I have read. There might be a big overload at first, as I have written a few but did not have anywhere to place them. Now that I have, I’m excited to be putting them on here, and hope anyone that reads this will comment, and add what your thoughts are. I would love to read what you write. As a college student, I’m hoping this will be good practice for me, as I’m studying to be a writer. Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. My firm, Bostick Communications, distributes press releases via e-mail for our clients who are authors.  These releases make contacts, such as yourself, aware of new books that are available for review.
     
    We would like to add you to that database to receive releases from our clients. 
     
    We send out 2-3 releases per day on the average. You have the opportunity to specify certain genres that you are interested in to reduce the number of releases you receive, if you wish.
     
    There is no obligation on your part and you may unsubscribe at any time.
     
    Thank you for your time to consider our service.
     
    Best,
    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to write and I like to write back, so feel free to comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered By Blogger